Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st fasting week...

This week cn b considerd as a worse week..because i got speakin' task which i know nothin' how 2 do bout it..plus we have so "many" times..tanx!..and lucky me bcause Miss A didn't ask much bout ******* last week bcause i've told her ealier..and all the stupid rumours startin' 2 kiss me now..and all those useless things i've done..anyway my 1st day of fasting been so great..bcause i dun feel hungry at all..and i did break it wit my grandma in Banting..she's not so well but she's tryin' her best..luv u so much eventhough it's hard 4 me 2 stay close like always..last but not least , hope this ramadhan brings gud things 4 u people..LUV!

2 comments:

Hamdi said...

selamat berpuasa

Dovy Lace said...

slmat bpose D..jgn x pose tau..=p

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...