Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Yer ak tau...mother's day da nk lpas da pun tp ak pdulik ape..sbb ak mmg cmnie..time sume org sbuk ngan mother's day ak x rse pape..ble da nk hbis bru rse nk smbut mother's day nie..hahhaha..lantak lah...ok here we go!

I was born...eh..phal plak..xkn la i was born without a mother? plik bunyi nyer..ok smbung..when i was a lil girl *comel tau..i didn't stay with my mother..yeah..i came from a broken family so i ended up stayin' with my grandparents..it was when i was 7..when i was stayin' without my mother i had to admit , it was very lonely..i had my own room n guess wat? No one hugs me..*klo ade..hantu kot..xpsan la tdo mpos..heheh...n yet i still dun feel comfortable if someone wanna hugs me now..that is because i was raised that way..i'm grateful 2 have a great grandparents but still there was always a loneliness inside me..yeah..i miss my mother a lot..when i was 10 , it was a new start..i mean in bad way , my parents had a fight..& i wasn't allowed 2 see my mother again..it was s**k! yeah..i do blamed my father a lot until now...but that's not the point..i grew up without a mother then , i learned my first period pain in hard way , without a mother 2 tell me and to lean 2..my room was a mess because i had no mother 2 yell 2 me 2 tidy up my room..i'v learnt it by myself..i always mark my calender wishing i could meet my mother one day...seven years had past..& i've taken my SPM..i quickly found my mother..and went 2 the place she'd lived..i still can't forget the moment when i reached there & she was infront of the door waiting for me..and we met for the first time after seven years..i feel weird because she doesn't look like what i had in mind..YES, she's older now..& now i stay with my mother..u know how grateful i am now? speachless and priceless! i dun care if i've lost all my money and all other precious things..all i know i can't lose her now..& now even she's "bebel " 2 me..i can't stop myself from smilling..sometimes i wish she could "bebel" all day..because i like 2 hear her voice alot which i didn't get the chance 2 hear it couple of years back ago..so i do heart my mother a lot..& i really don't want 2 lose my mother..not anymore..so mama..i wish evry day is mother's day cuz one day is not enough to thank for what u'v done to me..we've been through a lot rite? well , all i can do is thankful for Allah SWT for what have been given 2 me..& not 2 forget my grandma..Happy Mother's Day 2 u 2..i won't 4 get u =)


4 comments:

haciyl aisyah said...

alhamdulilah...a good daughter...=)

Dovy Lace said...

baik la sgt kn..oi2..p pack brg r wei hahaha

zun said...

sweet nye..;))

Dovy Lace said...

tanx =)

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...