Monday, May 3, 2010

~LAst eXm thIs wEdnEsdaY~

Yesterday , i've taken the most diffcult paper in my course , which i didn't like it
& *sigh...i dunno whter i did it well or not..hope old mistake won't
come again cuz i'm so tired of facin' it...and i'm gettin' older & i dun want 2 get Dip more dan 3 years..*sigh again...btw..it'd passed rite? so just pray 4 it..and just focus on last paper dis cumin' wed (MGT)....& plannin' 2 vsit my grandparents and miss my old stuff badly..
& i really2 need 2 loose my weight but instead..i keep gainin' my weight...
i've never reachd my weight like...now..*sigh again2 & again..

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...