Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cancel Class...

2day kindda best day 4 wednesdays..bcuz two classes had been canceled..as 4 me just 1 class only..but i just feel great..eventhough my Far test is not that good...however i'm lucky bcuz i was not in the good health while answerin'..not much interesting happnd 2day..i didn't get da chance 2 meet my fren 2day..as i headed home , i vsted Axis Atrium wit my mom..and i found boots in cheaper price..i didn't buy it bcuz i thought there won't have my size..i got MGT assigment 2 nite..but i'm so lazy 2 do it..& obsess answerin' Q from formspring..it's weird bcuz i did got the account b4..but i need 2 make another 1 jus bcuz i think it had been hacked..i dunno..so peace yo!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...