Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 weeks

It has been 2 weeks since the class was started..so i didn't get much time 2 write anythin' in my blog..same goes with my frens..i did checked their blog but no updated is kept..this morning i didn't go to the class bcause i got stomachache but also includin' headache..& i just got home from clinic nearby..she told me it happend because of the stress...seriusly , i dunno if i'm streesin' out or wateva & it did suprised me..however, talkin' bout my day it went pretty good in the class..i got 2 presentations which i hate the most but it went out so well..i think i should be better next time..*good try anyway..but unfortunately , i need 2 catch up in Eco bcuz i've missed it...i feel happy to day maybe everythin' turn out so well but i think i dun have to think 'bout it anymore n focused on what am i goin' to do this weeknd..hey! talkin' bout weeknd i can't wait for my birthday..yeay!!!!! LUV!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...