Thursday, December 20, 2012

Small Watsons Haul

Hi everyone..I woke up so early today which I did it once in a blue moon. As I'm writing this I'm watching finale episode of Gossip Girl. I don't care if I'm being a spoiler or whatever but Dan Humpfrey is the Gossip Girl and suddenly I'm tired with this world (okay that's too much). I think Georgina Sparks really did rock with black hair and I love her eyes too. Okay enough let's get to the point. Last two days I was running out of my body essentials. So the best shop to get these things is of course Watsons.


I always need bunch of tissues in my room because to be honest I like to eat on my desk which is also in my room. So that I can eat while surfing the net or reading novels. I know it's a bad habit but thank you. Being clumsy is never easy because I always spill everything while I'm eating. So these tissues become in handy. Disposal thing shouldn't be pricey you know.


Next I get myself blackhead removal. The reason why I bought Watsons brand is because I'm experimenting it. I think it will not turn out good but who knows.


Lately , I got so many big pimples on my face which worry me maybe due to some stress but I  really don't know what I'm stressing for right now. I was running out of face moisturiser and usually I use Garnier but it left my face oily. So I need a new type one, Simple. I've tried it on thrice and I love it ! My skin feels hydrated and most importantly oil free. I shoud've tried it before.


Again I was running out of hair conditioner and Loreal will always be my favourite for my hair.


This is my first time using Curl Power by Loreal. Before this I use the one which I bought together when I did my hair at saloon which is good but sticky which I hate the most. But this curl power is not sticky and make the curls softer. Have to say this is the most favourite items I'd purchased for this haul.


And I got 3 more items which I can't show'em here because it's too personal. Thank you so much for reading this..Love !

6 comments:

Rachael Imm said...

Thanks for reviewing stuffs from Watson. Hope you'll also review about the results of those products especially the Nose Pore Strip! :)

Anonymous said...

Are u from Myanmar ? (:

Dovy Lace said...

Rachael : The nose pore strip I have to say not a bad product but it smells horrible..to be honest , I won't recomend you to buy it =)


Anon : No I'm from Malaysia =)

Rachael Writes said...

owh haha! Thanks for the info or else ...:)

Dovy Lace said...

Thank you so much for spending your time here =)

Rachael Writes said...

No prob! :) Feel free to visit my blog @ http://immtherandom-ista.blogspot.com

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...