Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tag From Afif El Nino !

First walaupon ak x knal sape Afif El Nino but thanks to Miera Hayat cuz keep continue this chain by tagging me..

-must post these rules.
-each person must post 11 things about theirselves in their journal.
-answer the question the tagger set for you in their post.then create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
-you have tag 11 people.
-go to thie page and tell them
-no tag back
-no stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged of you're reading this.'you legitimatelly (a.k.a really,trust,with all honesty) tag 11 people


Eleven Things About Me

1. People always call me Rai , Ann , A'an & Ahan.
2. Hate calculation but i luv reading tp klo suh ak baca facts & sejarah ke ape benda memang ak tido.
3. Can not sleep without thick blanket aka comforter.
4. Fuck spiders..why they have so may legs??
5.Recent fav food , drinks & etc : steamboat cuz i luv seafood , sushi , kinder bueno , Milo Ice , Cuppicino , Nasi Lemak , Anything yang masak ketam , pizza , salads and Thai's food.
6. Bad things bout me : Pemarah , don't leave me in wonders cuz your nothing but a S*** , lazy bones and etc.
7. I luv Halloween cartoons & characters & decorations..
8. Books of song lyrics , collecting stamps , buying lots of magazine , playing Resident Evils , BSB fans , writing bout fav artis , reading encyclopedia & old childhood story like beauty & the beast etc used to be my hobbies when i was budak baru nak up.
9. The only sport i'm good at is Volleyball but i'm bad in Hockey.
10. Weird things bout me : Never thought i could have BB , never thought i'm a gym person , wish i can be cantik macam Kim Kardashian & Beyonce bhahah , always dreamt bout pocong , tak makan daging lembu so raya haji ak puase 1 hari..hahaha..allergic yg kadang2 ak pun xpaham mane punca , rabun tapi both my parents mata clear jek.
11.Always believe that god always has a better plan for me.

TAG QUESTION FROM MIERA HAYAT

1. What's your dream car?
Bugatti Veyron tp cam x logic je klo ak bleyh bli kn..so better BMW X6..pergh!

2.What's the last book you read?
Infinite by ak lpe sape penulis buku tu.

3.What's the one thing you've done that regret the most?
Sayang orang yang useless and also a traitor.

4.What's kind of music do you like and who are your fav bands?
I luv Trance & Electro ..fav band? xda tp ak gila Pitbull hahahah

5.What's your happiest childhood memory ? What makes it so special?
I rarely have happy childhood moment but ape yang ak xleh lupa when i got 5A in UPSR. Y? because i've proven that i'm just not a spoilt kid and my grandpa was proud of me tp skrang xda sangat la..hahaha

6.If you had to pick up and leave now , to move to another country , where would you go?
I have three places that i really wanna with different reason. 1st , Italy..ak bet sume pmpuan nk p Italy kn. 2nd , England sebab kos hidup sana lebeyh rendah but still can enjoy the benefits. 3rd New York cuz kwan2 ak p sane kerja enjoy je..so ak jlous nak p jugak hahaha

7.If one song were to describe your life , what song would it be?
Well i have two , Simple Plan - welcome to my life & Lmfao ft fergie - no getting over .

8.What are the things you love most?
My lappy , my comforter , my hp , my watch , my spect(rabun la kn ) , money kot..hahah..

9.If you're in a realtionship , who's the lucky person?
Someone who understands me and always be there for me. i won't tell who is he =P

10.Are good at making people smile?
No i'm definitely good at this..klo nuat orang mara ak teror la..


Next 11 question from me .

1. Is your bf is just like your dream guy?
2. Hp or wallet , which one is the thing you can't live without?
3. If you have cancer and only have few more months to live will you tell other person all your bad and dark secrets?
4. When is your awkward moment ?
5. What is your recent fav movie?
6. Do you wish Lady Gaga is dead?
7. What do you really want the most as a pet?
8. Beach or waterfall, which one is more fun?
9. Mom or dad?
10. Do you wish to have a rich family?
11.What makes you strong in your daily life?


Zainuddin
Asiah
Mieyra Hayat ( i did break the rules hahah )
Soul -O
Fikri (xde blog bukan msalah ak)

xckop 11..so lantak la..hahha

1 comment:

zun said...

uitt uitt..nanti org jwab ehh tag ni..tq tag..:)

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...