Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What's in your school bag?? Tag!

Okay here's a tag made by me , myself and i just for fun..It's what's in your school bag after class..i really mean it after class..not that you just put things in your bag and act like "hey this is what i carried to class today"...well it's a big NO..so let's start..


So this is my bag that i carried to class today..it's just a cheap one but you can find mostly girls used this as their purse..I like this bag because it fits my books so well and i'm not kind of girl who likes to carry books by holding them..*leceh things to do


 Inside my bag i got my purse and my phone..which are the most important things to carry around.. way back to few months ago , i always forgot to bring my keys so i just attached it with my purse..easy..love the keris chain which i bought it at Malacca last year.


My school essentials , of course, calculators because i got Tax class today which i need to do some calculations..pencil case , highlighters and many other stationery stuffs.


This is what I always carry around no matter where I am going..actually it's a gift from some sort of friends, it's cute but got no sentimental value (sorry =P)


So inside the black case , i got Hand Sanitizer , Eclipse which is very useful when I'm in class to avoid sleepy head , perfumes , oil control film , tissues , lip balm , small hair clip and lipstick..I rarely use my lipstick when I'm going to class..i don't know why it's in that case..random


 my empty spec case..no spec inside beacause i'm using it right now..


 my pinky water bottle..because it's getting hot nowadays..it's a must bring girls!


 I bought this from Dhamirah so that's why it's in my bag..


 Umbrella..we should be prepared guys


Random receipt..


and of course..books!
so i wanna tag
Syita
Syila
Yaya
Asiah
Nomi
Miera

so what's in your bag guys??





No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...