Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life is short

Lately I rarely posting any new updates in my blog..I've been doing okay with all the classes and did went for a photoshoot past few weeks..no I'm not a model and don't love to pose in front of camera..it's just I wanna try something different in my life cause life is short..talking about life..I have sad news to share..one of my lecture had passed away four days..I was so shocked when I knew about it..thank you madam for all your taught and for being patient with us eventhough we didn't always pay much attention during class..Al-fatihah ..may god bless her soul..and the latest one is my sister's best friend's mother has passed away this morning due to clogged blood circulation..Alfatihah to her mother too..this circumstances prove that death is unpredictable and we at least must be ready for that it will comes for us sooner or late..Alfatihah again for both of arwah ..goodnight ~

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...