Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Iftar Part Two

It was one week before first Syawal . So this time we went to Impian Morib to break our fast before everyone were starting to busy themselves with Aidilfitri decorations. Me and my boyfriend went a bit late as we went with different car. So when I reached there , his family were already gathering and waiting for breaking time. 


Since we were like twelve people all together , we had to sit on different table. The place was nice with minimum decorations. And the place was less crowded compared to the last one , might be some like to berbuka puasa with their families on their last week of fasting. 
  

A little details on the table while we were waiting for food.


Since it was a buffet so it was self-serviced .We were served Masakan Melayu for our iftar. I was a bit confused which one should I picked first because it got so many choices and tasty! 



My favourite part of the meal was Roti Goreng with sauce . It was so yummy but too bad I was fulled and could only finished two three slices only.


The stuffs were very nice to us when we asked for less sugar drink since the one they had served was too sweet for us. Thank you for having me once again for iftar with your family. I had a good time and most importantly my tummy was so happy about it. 


p/s : I will be pursuing my study soon so I was a bit excited for it. Plus I can't wait to meet my new classmates and coursemates! 


Thank you for reading. Till we meet again in the next post. Bye !

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...