Saturday, August 16, 2014

New house Smaller Room


 Hey everyone!

Gosh it seems like ages since I posted the last post! Life is like hectic lately for me with work and study. I'm still on my exam week and will be taking my next paper on this coming 21st August while struggling to pay for college. I have decided not to take any loan for college but so far it has been pretty good. 

My family and I will be moving to a new house by the end of this month which I'm so excited about. But the only bit 'thumbs down' is I will be getting smaller room and my sisters will get bigger room. The reason why they get the bigger one is because they share it together and I, well don't like to share haha. So I'm gonna make the best of it!

I want my room to be cozy because I love it when it's raining with hot chocolate and books on my bed. It's a very perfect moment for me and I do enjoy my own company. I want my wall room to be painted with soft color and I'm thinking mint green will be great. And the best part of room decoration is the lights!

 

These flowery lights are so pretty and rise up the feminine side of every lady. Where can I find these?


Look at those lights ! It's romantic and dreamy. 


Since my room is small so I need to switch to single bed and I'm starting to save my money so I can buy a new one. I'm surveying where I can get cheap single bed and if you guys know where I can find it except on Ikea , please share. 


This picture gives great inspiration for me to decorate my room with lights on the top of the bed and plus with scented lights. Perfecto!

Thanks for reading!

p/s Pictures are from Pinterest

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...