Saturday, January 3, 2015

Boost

On new year eve,I woke up with a feeling that 2015 is going to be a great year for me. Maybe it is because of my birthday month. I have a mix feeling about my birthday. I am excited and sad at the same time. Why is it coming so fast? Why am I becoming old so fast? 

Anyway, I have decided to try to eat clean. I know it is not easy and I don't set up the hope that high but at least I try. Let's start with a small step. My coach told me, we have to take protein after exercise to repair back the tissues. The problem is the shake drink for a month is expensive to me. So I looked on other option.

Boost Juice. It provides healthy drink for burning calories, low fat smoothies and also the best part is it has protein drink! I'm not a bit fan of fruits and juices because I always choose chocolate over something else.


But I decided to give it a try as it is good for health. I chose Banana Buzz and my sister chose Berry Crush. The first sip was awesome. I like it instantly! It taste creamy and more like Vanilla ice cream! I tasted the Berry Crush but nah..not much of my liking so I am gonna stick with Banana Buzz for the time being. 

The reason why I said it was a small step for me because I like to drink Chatime a lot. It is so good but highly in sugar. So I try to switch to more healthier drink that leads me to Boost Juice. I am glad I have made that decision.

Picture of me and my sister drinking our juices while doing some sales shopping. Tried to take good pictures but too many people were looking at me while waiting for their turn. Enjoy our not so comfortable pictures pose everyone! LOL
 
 

For more info about Boost Juice Drink click here.

Bye!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...