Friday, May 1, 2015

Pulau Ketam Steamboat

How's your public holiday so far? It is a good day to just wake up and see the sunshine peeping in through the window offering you a great day ahead. And for me finally I can write a blog post! 

What do you like to do when you have free time? I like to spend with my sister and haunting food that is under our budget. 

So about last month we were so craving for seafood steamboat. But most of them are quiet pricey per head. Later we decided to try Pulau Ketam Steamboat which is situated in KL Festival. 


The entrance is very small and a bit hidden but fear not, when you enter it you will find out it is very large inside.


The interior is very simple and with bright orange chairs to spice up the area. 


We decided to dine outside because the weather was so good and windy which was perfect for us to have late lunch together. 


The outside area is facing to a lake which added points why we decided to sit there. 


The waitress was very friendly and helpful in helping us to choose the meal set. Later we wanted to try Double Combo Value Set which is offered for two people. 


My sister chose Chicken Soup and mine was Tom Yam Soup. I have to say the Tom Yam soup was delicious and almost exactly like we were in Thailand. However, my sister said the Chicken Soup was a bit just okay but can be spiced up with the condiments and it would make it tastes tastier.


As you can see I almost finish the whole fried onions. I love to put it in my soup and tasted the crunchy of it.


However the real presentation of the meal was not as good as in picture but everything were there.

Here are us enjoying every sip of it. 



 If you guys have big appetite I recommend you to pick the meal set for 3 or 4 because the meal set for two was not enough.

But I came back again alone to have my lunch since Nina couldn't make it due to class.I ordered the Mussels Value set for 1 person which is RM29.80.

(The picture was taken with my phone so sorry for the quality)

This set was more than enough for me. The mussels were chew-able and I don't know why they tasted like fish lol. I left with happy tummy and was satisfied. 

So I'm going to rate this 3.5 out of 5 star. It's a great place to eat steamboat if you are under budget and worth it as well. 

Mucho Gracias!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...