Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sasa Facemask

Let me tell you I'm a very lazy person. I do basic things which is easy and simple including my skincare routine. I admire girls with flawless face skin and great skin tone. My sister enjoys her "me time" and likes to try many new face mask. Me? Well I only wash my face twice a day. Once after I woke up and later when I'm bout to sleep. Pimples only bother me a little. I will just rock that pimples face that day (I really don't know where my confidence is coming from or I'm just full of myself lol).

However, last week was my assignment dateline. Being a great procrastinator I was so stressed but I'd done it. Later I wanted to reward myself by having "me time". I bought these face masks from Sasa.


And girl I was mad at myself why I didn't buy them sooner! They made my skin so soft. All my pimples started to get smaller and the best part is the pores started to almost vanish! 

I tried to wear the Placenta Essence Mask (pink one) and oh my gosh my skin felt so soft and moisturized like wet tissues (in a good way).


My favorite is this Refreshing Face Mask. It makes my face feel so fresh and improve my dull skin. Plus it smells so nice and soothing. I ended up buying more of this because I like it so much! All you have to do is just leave it on your face for 20 - 30 mins but I always leave it overnight so that I wake up feeling good and fresh. 


Each of them are varies in price but Sasa is having the promotion now. There are many types of face masks for such a low price. Pick any four of them and you only have to pay RM10! Grab them quick before it ends! 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...