Saturday, August 1, 2009

Out Of the Plan





Heartunfinished food from Black Canyon CoffeeHeart

2day, me n my closest fren plan up 2 go 2 PWTC but unfortunately we can't follow the plan.. so we went 2 jj Bkit Tggi , Klang.. At 1st we went 2 buy my fren's outfit for about an hour.. n i was rowing around waiting 4 my fren 2 make decision about it.. then , we all felt hungry n headed 2 Black Canyon Coffee.. and the food weren't so bad as we were very hungry lol.. but be4 that we went 2 buy shoes... n i was given some good books for my studies.. thanx dear!

1 comment:

Firdaus Qudri said...

ish tak baik membazir.. kak rai edit gmbr gne ape ?

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...