Tuesday, August 25, 2009

bZ weEk..

This week is really bz 4 me..not that i didn't have much time 2 sleep..but i'v already miss so many things like in my stdies..and not 2 forget about the common test..
i rarely get into on9 lately..due 2 some problem with my broadband...
missing my roomate , Bella..when u'll be coming back? who's gonna deal with nigga if u aren't here with me...and who's gonna chill my life if it's not u?
can't wait 4 u 2 come back..

i guess that's all...i need 2 finished my homework now cuz there would be discussion 2morrow...
hope my mom will be visiting me 2day..cuz i need that book..
good bye then..happy fasting month everyone..love from me...ann /rai

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...