Friday, August 14, 2009

FeeLin' LiKe GiVin' Up...

I just recover from my bad fever day..it was a very hard time 4 me as i miss so many classes..i'd missed my 1 chapter accountancy subject..and my broadband doesn't work so well so i had 2 online in here , cc..
i feel like giving up in my studies because it had been one week i didn't enter my class..my frens starting 2 miss me i guess...and i didn't know about the things had happened around me..
and also not 2 forget about so many xsigment that need 2 be done..not yet including my revision that need 2 be done..i guess i'm gonna b bz this weekend..and sorry 4 my fren bella..maybe i'm not going 2 watch movies with you this weekend..but i try 2 make it 4 you..i really need some colours 2 get my life back 2 normal again..love from me..bye..
Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...