Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday , 31/7/2010 which also called MTV day..=p

All i did 2day was watchin' utube , watchin' utube & watchin' utube again..hahahah..i can't blive i still up 2 Naruto things again..hahah..which remind me of my Sister Nina bcuz she luvs Naruto so much especially Kakashi if u watch that thing..cute! ...and while my frens are so busy with the MTV world stage stuff and gonna meet a barbie look Katy Perry soon..honestly i'm jelous but luckily i got time 2 do my MGT asssigment...hahahha which i've been wondering when will i start doin' it..soon i guess...hahha..& i'm also wonderin' wat hair colour should i choose or mayb just Black or dark brown BUT i'm also wonderin' how much damage would it takes..*sign..anyway to my collegues fren n also my party animal frens..HAVE FUN! woot..woot...woot~

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...