Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gifts

A few weeks ago I got a phone call from Popular Bookstore because I had won a contest and will be receiving some gift soon at the nearest bookstore..so I took it last three days ago..and I got these and a letter stating my name on it..I was so excited because I never won a contest before..so basically this was my first time..!


 When I opened it , it had two letters in it..one from Wyann International and the other one was from Popular Bookstore itself..


I got free treatment from Wyann and of course I choose the second one! FREE body mask treatment worth RM280! I can't believe it..and I can't wait to go there soon!!!


and I also received RM20 gift vouchers and of course I can't wait to use it soon!

 

and a novel..I don't usually read this kind of novel but I'll try to read it when I have free time..has anyone read it??


and I also got two free CDs!


Thank you Popular Bookstore for the gifts! Today I'll be going to Genting Highland with friends and I haven't done any packing yet..I'll guess I should start it now! LOVE!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...