Saturday, May 26, 2012

IJAS Netball

Last Sunday..I did accompany my aunty and her netball groups in Banting..the reason why I didn't join playing netball was because I'm still not good enough..but it was fun watching a netball match while I enjoyed sipping my 100plus..hahha..


That "GS" girl is Maisarah..she's the funniest of them all..she is so spontaneous and talks alot..but I still like her..and she's of course a good shooter ~


Our netball groups consist of two part..one IJAS Senior & Ijas Junior..so those blue one were our IJAS Junior..


This was the final match ..the reason why we didn't win this match was because ..can't you see a girl on the right sight over there?? She is soo tall..and of course taller than me..


we only got at 2nd place but still we were very happy about it..so here are some pictures before we headed for our lunch !


Netball was not always a fun sport for me..you have to be quick and have a good stamina..of course I'm a lazy bum who's so lazy to run to get the ball..but I've learned a few tricks and later I find it very interesting..so thank you guys for our new friendship..LOVE !

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...