Monday, December 17, 2012

Follow me !

Hi there! Just wanna post short update here. Lately I love to take a lot of pictures. Not camwhoring of course but I feel inspire to capture the beauty of life. To know that there are many small things happen that I didn't notice. I wanna see another scope of life , another perspective of world and later find out life is wonderful and everything is beautiful in this world. So I've made my Tumblr account (since I don't have Instagram which is kind of sad ) so that I can share what I had captured with my cheap lens and shorter post rather than here in blogspot. I may not as good as professional photographer but the main point is to capture life. So here's some pictures you can find at my Tumblr.


 

So here's the link of my Tumblr Rai901
Feel free to follow mine and if you have beautiful things to share please feel free to do so. Thank you so much! Love ~

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...