Friday, December 7, 2012

Short Gateaway Part 2

Hi guys ! I'm so sorry for the late update about the second part. I was a bit busy with new classes which I had to skip due to emergency but don't worry everything's fine now. And another reason why my blog post is late because I have to upload the pictures and edit'em , put borders and download them and upload them back in my blog post so it takes few weeks for me to get it done plus with slow internet access , life just ain't easy sometimes..okay back to my short trip to Malacca ..in case you don't know what I am babbling about so here is the first part ..


After we had reached at our hotel we took about an hour to rest , to shower and get ready for our next plan because staying in a car within 3-4 hours could be tiring sometimes hahah. The best thing about staying in this hotel is because it is situated in the middle of historical place so we decided to just walk. And you can pay the tricycle-taxi-type to bring you around the Dataran if you just lazy to walk.


It was evening and the weather was just nice for us to walk and saw the nice view of Malacca. It's a minor crowded there might be due to school holidays but it made the place looks warming and fun. Took some pictures of me before I sweat and looked like crap hahah. And why the camera is not focusing on me?? No idea why it did focused that couple behind me plus my camera seems to be like more interesting of them instead of me -.-'


One of the old buildings there with so many flags in front of it.


Picture of me standing in front of A Famosa ..hey ! At least this one did focused on me instead of the previous one! Sorry for that awkward pose , tried my best to look slimmer in picture since I've gained weight which I'm not going to babbling about it here..and don't tell me I look just fine , I've calculated my BMI and I'm officially overweight tsk tsk ..alright NEXT !


 So this is A Famosa, or "The Famous" in Portuguese, is one of the oldest surviving remnants of European architecture in Asia. Once part of a mighty fortress, this tiny gate (called the Porta de Santiago) is all that history has spared. For more information about this A famosa you can check it here


This is The Malay and Islamic World Museum. Unfortunately we reached there late so we didn't had time to go in and check out what's interesting there..so sad =(  well maybe next time.


 We walked and later found more tricyles with creative decorations waiting for the passengers. They were quit warm and surprisingly , easy to talk to.


After a long walk , might be two hours of walking I was so hungry and we went to Mcd to have our early dinner. I always been craving for Mcfloats at that time but unfortunately the ice cream machine was out of service..too bad we couldn't but ice creams too.So we just had sets Chicken Mcdeluxe and enjoyed the nice view while eating which was a perfect moment for me.


Then after we were fulled with burgers , fries and cokes we continued our walk..I'm not sure what building is this..we just randomly snapped the pictures there..


And here is the replica of  old airplane I guess..LOL..I didn't had much time at that time so I just snapped the pictures and move to our next place. So sorry T-T. Thank you for reading this entry. I'll try my best to update the next part as soon as possible. Promise..Xoxo !

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...