Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Exam mood



Hi guys! It’s quite a while I didn’t post any new entry. I’ve been busy lately. Now I’m in my exam month which requires me to leave my blogging life behind for a while. To be honest , I hate exam month. I need to struggle, eat less and worry about can I cope with these and can I answer  these in the exam hall. My main problem is that I don’t always have much time answering the questions. Because I’m a bit slow to understand them and all those stuffs plus I’m nervous. But hopefully I’ll do better this time and go through this one step at a time. I can’t wait for it to be over but at the same time I’ll do my best. Thank you for the positive vibes you guys have sent. Thank you for reading this. Good night !

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...