Friday, April 26, 2013

Ulu Yam Part 1

Hello everyone! As I'm writing this post I'm watching James Bond The Skyfall. Don't get me wrong , I'm just a big fan of Danial Craig and his blue eyes. So about last week I went camping with my friends. We did took a long time I guess to plan this trip because everyone was busy with classes , exams and many other stuffs. However , it was a short fun gateway. This was my first time to Ulu Yam but I heard a lots of scary stories about that place before I went there. So I told myself I need to be mentally and physically ready. Maybe I was just being to much as the place was not that scary from what I heard. We took off on Monday at about 2pm. So here was what I brought for camping. 


I tried my best not to bring too much stuffs , well you know being a girl is very hard when it comes to packing haha ..but I think I did well because I only brought what I need. 

Before we went straight to the camping site , we dropped by to a supermarket to get things , mostly food supply for our camping. It did took us more than an hour. To be honest I hate that moment because they discussed about what they should got in order to cut the cost. I just stood there and only got one or two things to help. Because I don't cook at home and we , family don't cook much at home. So don't judge ! And then we finally reached at our destination. Yeay! The place was different from what I thought which meant was a good thing.

One of the chalets there .

First thing to do when we reached there was to check in , so it was our sort of leader's job for that while I  looked around with my other friends. The place was nice and calming. Far away from hustle and bustle of the city.


Just like what I've mentioned earlier , I looked around while others were doing "check-in". This was my first camping after six years and I was so excited for this one.


A nice view of the river which is behind our chalet.


Honestly , I never thought it was going to be a comfortable place for me. Because you know , chalets rarely had those things . But to my suprise , it was very comfortable , even though it only had 4 beds because we're five , all of them. And I was very happy  ^-^  because everything was beyond my expectations.


The bathroom was very clean and nice and it got small kitchen behind facing to a river. So it made our cooking easier because we don't have to go a cooking place .


I think that's all for the part one. I'll write as soon as possible for the second part. Thank you for reading this entry. Bye =)

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...