Sunday, June 21, 2015

Royal Floria Putrajaya 2015 Part 1

Hi. Let's be honest I'm not a big fan of flowers but I like pretty things and that include flowers. That's a big difference there okay lol. I have so many pictures and it will be a long post. Hence I decided to split it. 

I went with my sisters , Nina and Cella on 5th June 2015. We planned to go there in the morning but..well it didn't happen so we got there in afternoon. It was blazing hot. There were so many parking space might be people prefer to come in evening where the weather would be bearable. Free parking and the entrance fee is RM5 per adult and RM3 per child.


We quickly went indoor to cool off a bit even though we only had been there for about 10 - 20 minutes. 


We walked around to discover the small shops that sold pretty unique stuffs.


This was my favorite booth. It sold beautiful and fairy lights decoration. 


Perfect to personalize the room decorations to make it more romantic for the nights. After that we went outside to explore more plants that are sold with really cheap prices!


I don't know what kind of flower is this but the white one is so pretty!


Then we got hungry and discovered fast food trucks which were so perfect and the background view was amazing.


 We ended up eating pizza for lunch. I don't know why I ordered hot mushroom soup while the weather was crazy hot. Well..I finished it anyway.


That's all for now. I'll continue the next part soon! Happy fasting month to all muslims!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...