Friday, August 28, 2015

Emptied Product September 2015

I'm back with used products. It's not new products in the market but I just switched to these a few months ago. For your information, I'm not a type of person who like changes so I normally stick to what works for me for a while until I get bored.


  • For hair products, I switched from L'Oreal into Herbal Essence. Both products do excellent work for my hair but the smell from Herbal Essence Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner are stronger that can last longer on my hair. 
  • This product really works best whenever I blow my hair. Lucido Designing Aqua Hair Blow Lotion saves me a lot of time because I just can use low heat dry blow and the hair will cooperate to give the desire look. Plus it protects my hair from heat.


  • Syahirah Krim Pelembab Muka doesn't work well for me. It is supposedly for oily skin but when I apply this it makes my skin twice oily and sticky than before. Not gonna repurchase this for sure.
  • I have a lot of white shirts/blouse/top. So I always have trouble with deodorant as it leaves stain on the clothes. So Nivea Invisible For Black & White Deodorant has finally become my favorite. The scent is a little bit softer compared to other Nivea deodorants.
  • The reason why I buy this Adidas Fizzy Energy perfume is because it blends well after I took my shower or after my work out. It gives out the fresh scent. For Enchanteur Paris Mon Amie perfume, I like the sweet scent and it is perfect for work and girls night out. But the bottle shape is not much of my liking and it takes more space of my purse/ small hand bag. 
  • Disney Eskulin Hand Sanitizer Blue smells so nice and it got little beads that melt on your palms while keeping my hands clean.



  • I tried this Essence Multi Action Blackest Black mascara and it is just 'okay' because after few hours the mascara tend to smudge and mess with my eyes make up. 
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express mascara is the boom girl. Makes my eyes pop out and flirty with those eyelashes.
  • This Essence Sun Club Black eyeliner is another 'just okay' product. Easy to apply because it is a pen eyeliner but it smudges after a few hours.
  • Silkygirl Eyebrow Brown Colour Pencil last long and I don't have much trouble with it except I can get it out from the cap any more. 
  • Elianto  Absolutely Resistance Black Liquid Eyeline worth to repurchase as it last long and doesn't smudge. Plus the brush makes it easier to apply on the eyelids. 
  • I like this Elianto Lip Gloss in the shade of Shea Butter because it makes my lip from drying. The nude shade makes it looks natural yet sexy. Maybelline Babylips Lip Balm works best when I'm about to go to bed or whenever I wake up. It makes my lips really soft.


  • Last but not least I just wanna share my favorite mints. I like the Eclipse Papermint Mints but it is a pricier than the other two. 

That's all for my emptied products. Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...