Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is this the end?

Don't worry..i'm not talkin' bout my result even it's the worst thing happnd in my life..it's morning & i got stomache =.="...& i'm runnin' out of my Royal Jelly *sigh...i need 2 get it 2day! or my skin will be "flawless" like always..i forgot 2 standby pils if i'm facin' situation like this...but i'm always be me who is lazy 2 think about small matter like this *sigh..back 2 the topic..what i'm tryin' 2 say is ....is this the end of our relationship? are we fallin' apart? i dunno..maybe both of us are havin' a hard time..*sigh..alrite..all i know i need 2 use my holidays perfectly without thinkin' much about small things like this..LUV

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...