Monday, December 27, 2010

Registration this comin' Thurs

Finally I got my own room..totally mine & only my stuffs that can be found in it..honestly, sharing is not my thing *sorry …but it’s ok if I have 2 share but seems like my 3rd sister wants to stay with my 2nd sister..i just got home about an hour ago from Bangsar & Jalan Duta 2 sttle down about my 2nd sister school registeration or transfer-ation..yeah..the school holidays is about to end..same story with the sem’s break..eventhough I have 2 go 2 the same class again but I’m pretty xcited 2..weird huh? Maybe I’m tired of being bored 2 stay at home thinkin’ wat I’m goin’ 2 do tomorrow * good reason…actually, the 1st thing I hate about registration is 2 face EN.ISA who is so “damn frenly”…so I hope my wish will come true that I don’t have to see him this comin’ Thursday..wish me luck then ~

2 comments:

haciyl aisyah said...

hopefully too..hAHA

MasyitaMahmud said...

sy pown tak nk jumpa cik isa HAHAHAHAHAH

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...