Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Hi guys ! It's already on 16th day of 2013 and I don't think it's too late to make this year resolutions right? I've read many bloggers post about their lists and how they plan to achieve it. And of course you guys have your own lists too. This really inspires me a lot to make my own list so I only made three resolutions for this year. Here we go !


  • Must drink a lot of water during the day and less water during the night.

  • Get a job


  • and the last and my favourite one is to go to Pangkor Island


 those are all for this year..how bout yours? Thank you so much for reading this entry..till we meet again..bye ~

p/s image from google

2 comments:

pakitong said...

You really have a nice new years resolution. Except I wanted to travel Venice or any part of Europe.

Dovy Lace said...

Thank you so much for spending your time reading this. I need to find a job first this year before I make a bigger plan trip. You should blog about it later after you go to Venice / Europe..would love to read it.

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...