Sunday, January 27, 2013

Birthdays In December

Hi guys , I know it's a late entry but I wanna post it anyway..haha..as I'm writting this I'm reading the second book by E L James which is The Fifty Shades Darker. I don't know why but I always think the first one is the best like X-men movies..the first one is the best if being compared among the rest..and I was so crazy about being Rogue. I almost wanted to dye my hair like hers haha LOL. Anyway , last month or last year to be exact my family and I celebrated my grandma's 64th and two of my cousins birthdays. It was a small gathering with family and friends.



We did barbeque at my aunty's house and the kids are all over the place which was good because they really lighted up the house. Unfortunately , I couldn't join them for long because I had to head home to make preparation for my presentation on the next morning. So grandma , I hope you always keep your warmth and kindness with you cause those are things I like most about you. Semoga panjang umur and dimurah kan rezeki always. Thank you for reading this..BYE ~

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...