Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How I spend my night

Hi everyone! It's very hot in Malaysia for a past few days and I think I might get sick but just taken Panadol for precaution because I hate being sick. I'll be the grumpiest person in the world , trust me ..So today I'm going to tell you guys how I spend my night after a long tiring day.

I'm a simple person and before I go to bed I want my body to be free from any product except these two. I have bad allergy so I need to apply these two especially if I've eaten seafood which is my favourite ! Bio-oil is very good for skin cause it makes your skin soft and reduce any stretchmarks and scars from your skin. So these two are like my life saver.


After I've done applying those , I'll light my candle which smells good because it's like a therapy to me while I'm reading a novel. So currently I've been reading Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James which is the second book of Fifty Shades of Grey. Still got few pages left before I'll finish it and that means by tonight! And of course , I need music in my life so lately , I've been listening to Duffy from Endless album which I got for free from previous contest .


So that's how I spend my night before I sleep. How about yours?? Please let me know in the comment below cause I would love to know them ! Thank you! BYE ~

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...