Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ulu Yam Part 2

Hi guys! How's your day? I just came back home from Genting Highland. It was fun and calming. BUT I gotta pack my things up again tomorrow because I have to stay in hostel for like three days and next week for fitness and volleyball practice. I don't know why it's a must for us stay in hostel like my house is only minutes away la. BUT you know , man gotta do what man gotta do (bhaaha ). Luckily , I still can spend my weekend at home or at grandma's. So it isn't that bad. Hopefully.

So let's continue with the Ulu Yam camping part. The next day , after we had breakfast , which took us , girls hours to cook due to some circumstances , we were ready for jungle trekking. I was a bit afraid , well not that afraid because the last time I did this was five-six years ago. I didn't think I still had the stamina for this but it was fine. I was being too much like always LOL. It took only around 45 minutes for us to finish it.

We were reciting a prayer for a safe jungle trekking.

The first obstacle only took like 10 minutes after the journey and I was so excited for this. I was the first girl to do it because well , I was at the front. No big deal lol..hahah


The next one was , we had to walk on the rope like the picture below. I don't know what it's called so yeah. I always love height. Even the black shirt guy couldn't scares me enough lor..hahah
 

We had four check-point for us to go through. The last check-point required us to "berpantun". This was bad for me because my BM is not that good. So I just waving the 'white flag' without even trying. T-T


Later we reached at our room. Took minutes of rest and got ready to prepare lunch. It was exhausting but it was fun because we had no rush. When the night came , we were preparing for BBQ and it was for the boys part to do it. 


I love love the night scene with friends and the fire and food. You know what I mean right? hahah


BBQ in the progress or on the way 


We were chatting and singing while waiting for the BBQ. Well , I wasn't singing actually. I was like "shu bidu bidu" all the time -.-'

Sorry for the blurry picture. My camera was drunk.

And the dinner was served! Yeay ! It was delicious!.



After we had eaten , we played some games which ended up at around 4am. Very exhausting but it was fun and that's the most important right?? Alright I'll continue the third part soon. Thank you for reading. I better get myself ready for weeks of torture ahead. BYE!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...