Friday, May 17, 2013

Ulu Yam Part 3 ( Last part)

In case you haven't read about previous part so here's the link.


So the next day , we woke up early to play games before head home..To be honest I hate to wake up early. Plus we slept late before that. But YOLO  , so we just did it lol..some of us were setting up the games and the rest took the opportunity to nap.


We were getting ready for aerobic and for some dancing move like "poco-poco" which I'm suck at it. It's just very difficult for me to follow. It's weird because I had no problem with my aerobic class at the gym before.


My favourite part was when we were chasing and running around in order to blow up others balloon. It was so funny because what I did was screaming for help while running but no one came which was hopeless lol !
 

After that we took our late lunch and got ready to head home. We took last picture of us together which will always gonna be one of the best memories. 


Thank you friends for being part of my life and for being such a good friends through ups and downs. Hope we'll achieved everything what we always want in life. 
Thank you for reading. Till then ~

1 comment:

Hamdi said...

Nak V-Power. Hahaha.

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...