Friday, March 2, 2012

Lunchies with teammates / classmates !

Yesterday , I had my lunch with my team mates / classmates at the nearest Pizza Hut after our hard work doing the ETR presentation..

So these are Syita & Yanti enjoying their chicken wings..I can see how hungry they were while waiting for their main menu..


so this is Syita's main menu , she choose Meatball Cabonara..I don't know how it tastes like because I don't eat meat.!


and here is Din Gaga aka Ct Gaga drinking his favourite Chocolate drink that he always talked about on our way to have Pizza!


Look at Syita's happy face when she got her meatballs


It is always a must have for me  to have Prawn King whatever-i can't even remember the name-and ending up allergic for my whole body..great !


Me and Hairi enjoying our lunch !


It was weird because we got more bread sticks than we had ordered..never mind ~


By looking at this picture we can conclude that he hadn't eaten for past few weeks..so he end up eating like this..


Thank you everyone for having lunch with me ! Never know we are a great team until now! Love you guys !

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...