Wednesday, March 7, 2012

RM200 of Book Vouchers ~

Everyone who's in college or universities will get this book vouchers..so I got mine a bit late..around late February but never mind..at least I got the vouchers right? I went to Popular at Sunway Pyramid because I have the membership card so that I get discounts ,  with my boyfriend last three weeks ago if I didn't mistaken..


So I bought 3 novels because I love reading novels sooo much especially about Vampires and Wolves stuff but I can't find any my favourite there..It's weird because I did surveyed them online..so I got myself more into Wizards / Witches and I still enjoy reading them..so these what I bought with my vouchers..I bought envelopes cause I will be writting to my friends pretty soon! Writting a letter seems more fun rather than emailing for me ~


My boyfriend also bought his and I also bought fans that we put under your lappy and I bought 3 packets of A4 papers for my mama because she does a lot of printing for her paper/school works..so that's all what I did to my vouchers =D

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...