Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fullhouse

Fullhouse will always gonna be my favourite when i went to Sunway Pyramid..it's not like we don't have Fullhouse here in KL..i just like it there better..so we went there in early March..I can't remember the exact day..I'm kind of soup person..I'll definitely like to go to any restaurant which has Mushroom soup or chicken soup..but I think Fullhouse is the best in serving it..so I did ordered Chicken soup..it taste so delicious and yummy!!


 And I also ordered Carbonara Spagetty..it's a bit oily if being compared to Pizza Hut but still yummy !

 

And my boyfriend did ordered this ..look kinda delicious but makan banyak2 memang muak ah -.-'..I can't remember the name..but it's kind of seafood because it got oyster and some sort of it..


So this is my bos...enjoying the soup..while waiting for his meal..


And lastly , me , fatty fat enjoying the meals too..heeee


I'm in the middle of examination so I still got 2 papers left before my holidays..I really can't for that day to come..so please2 wish me luck for my exam..thanks =D

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...