Monday, March 5, 2012

Pot Luck !

Last Friday , I  had a feast with all my friends and all my lectures..we called it Pot Luck..it was fun and the food were great ! So at first we made preparation and i just helped with the balloons eventhough I'm afraid of balloons actually..never mind..


When we had done with the decorations..the food finally arrived and my stomach was so happy about it..yeay =D


We got oranges , watermelons , caramel pudings for our dessert..unfortunately I didn't get the chance to eat the pudings T-T


I never expected that we would had pizza for our feast..Thanks to those who sponsored these..


yummy fried chickens !


I wish i can snap all the food in one picture..haish


This is what i had during the pot luck...Full!


Me and Asiah enjoying our meal..I love Pizza!


Thank You guys for being such a great friends and wish all the best for upcoming exams..never thought last minute plan would be so great ! & not to forget thank you to all lectures for coming to our pot luck !


Love You Guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!!enjoy habis2 lah kak ek :) n yeah..thnx for visiting my blog=) im not a uitm student..umo pun baru 15 :)

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...