Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dedek's wedding!

On 14th & 15th April..I did went to Ejam's sister wedding ceremony..I went there one day earlier to see if I can do anything to help..so the first thing I did was making this small ball..I can't remember the name..you know guys how bad am I in remembering food's name aite?? haha


so next I went to bilik pengantin to help cutting the Daun Pandan..that was me in white having the most difficult time in doing this..I'm bad when dealing with cutting small things..trust me..


then at night I did help packing the gifts...I love doing this stuff but I was so tired and my arms ache so badly..


so these are the results..there were about 10000 gifts overall


at the same time they had Kambing bakar for the night feast..I don't eat Kambing Bakar so I don't know how it tasted like..sorry guys..


the tents , tables & chairs are done..


so this was the Bilik Pengantin..simple yet nicely done ..(taken using my phone..sorry for low quality picture)


so this was during the akad nikah..I like her make up ..not so overly done but nicely done with right eyeshadow colours 


so this was after they had done with the akad nikah..and they were officially husband and wife..


and the next day is the Persandingan Day..so this was when the Pengantin Lelaki had arrived..one thing I love about this moment was that the weather was nice..not too hot..


the wedding set / pelamin


this was the wedding cake..it was cute isn't it??


both pegantin cutting the cake into small pieces


this was during the Persandingan..there was also a radio DJ and karoke-ing during the ceremony..it was fun watching a big family gathering togather during this great moment!


lastly..me and the pengantin..just ignore my messy look please...



LUV!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...