Monday, April 30, 2012

Had watched this !


I just watched this movie about few hours ago..then straight home..switched on my laptop and quickly updating my blog like a quick cat..hahha...I watched this alone because I was so bored to just stay at home on Monday..I saw a few comments from facebook saying this movie is awesome but the ending was frustrating..well..I have to agree..but the best part was it got so many ..I don't know ghost or killer or whatever..on that moment when they released all the monsters I can hardly breath because I know..no one could survived that..most unexpected moment happened..what I hate the most was that some were enjoying the killing while others suffered..so you guys should go and check out this movie..I only pay for RM8 on this movie..so I'll rate this 3.5/5! LUV

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...