Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diva !

Today..I did went to JJ Bukit Tinggi..I was supposed to go to the gym..but I need to but shoes that I've been aiming for since last week..but then I saw this Diva shop with so many accessories and sales..you can check out their facebook too..there are so many types of accessories with cheap and reasonable price..so I did grabbed...


Small owl pendant..I bought it because I don't have any small pendant..the price was at RM29 but I got it only on Rm13 because of the sales..


This one was also 29 but I got with only RM13 too!


I bought this on RM13..it's so cute so I really need to grab it..


This one was also RM13..


and this one is my favourite!! The previous price was RM23 but I got this at RM9 only!!


so if you really a big fan of accessories like me..you should go to any Diva's store nearest to you or you can check out their facebook again..Diva Malaysia !..LUV!

5 comments:

Miera | Hayatz said...

Cincin tu cantekkk ! :')

Mek Onie said...

waaa,suka benar ya kamu dengan aksesori :)

Dovy Lace said...

miera : cantik kannnn

onie : suke sanggatttt =)

Anonymous said...

DOVY LACE!
Such a cool name for HTMAN!
DOVY LACE and ACE with ACKSACE!
DOVY ACE is with MOBSTERS and BAZZELECO- MOBECO.?
And they are all with YPECO- EQISA and QUARSO?
This is your NETATENT with STARZ- GRADSTARS- CONSTARS - STARST?
DOVY LACE - so cool in CROOL with SHERYL CROW & MICK JAGGER?
VERICK- VARIC.
RGYCA.
Such a COMSTUL for ORGEUN.
And CARTER FOUNDATION.
See you in " KANSAS KINGS".

Dovy Lace said...

thank you for your time

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...