Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dinner for DIA Batch !

Last Sunday , I had dinner with my college friends..the dinner was held at Kuala Lumpur International Hotel..I thought this place was hard to find but instead it was easy!..I reached there nearly 8.30..I thought I was late so I rushly got out of the car and headed to the lift..Lucky me , it started at 9 to be exact..


What I love the most about this dinner is the food! The food was great and it got crabs and prawns! Seafood to be exact..I've been wanting to eat crabs since last two month..and i feel like i was in heaven! BUT I didn't eat a lot because I was too busy enjoying with friends instead of sitting at the table and eat as much as I want..


So this is one of my old friend , she was my roomate before..we met when we were in the first sem..and we were also in the same class..I'm so happy she could be here with us..thanks Fira Hassan !


During the dinner , we had played some games especially for those who brings their couples along ...


Thanks everyone who attended the dinner..it was awesome !

 

So these are what I got..a mug and half eaten chocolates! Love it !

 Bye!

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...