Saturday, September 1, 2012

Eid Mubarak 2012

Me and my sister , we're both don't celebrate Eid Mubarak much..I don't wanna mention why..but this year I thought it's gonna be "just another regular month of raya"..but we still did some small preparation togather..sisters =')..so we went to Banting as we always don't know where else to go kan..but we did help Nenek do some last minute preparation..surprisingly my uncle bought a lot of Bunga Api for our small cousin but well , why not we play together right? haha


this really reminds me of our good time when we're small =')


so I played with TWO bunga api and run like a maniac in front of the house 


So this is our cousin Irsyad 


favourite picture taken by me so far hik hik *padahal biase je hahah


Oh hi little fish..happy hari raya 
 

The next morning I woke up and helped nenek loaded this into the fridge..


I really don't know why nenek love real flowers so much but oh well..my aunty just put this at the living room


 some more real flowers and kuih raya !


These are everyone , aunties , uncles , cousins & sisters, we were so ready to go beraya !


So the first house we went was my nenek's sister which was only infront of her house


just another pic =P


so this is me and my 3rd sister


my second sister..love that animal printed carpet ihiks

 

This was during second syawal , heading to watch movie with my boyfriend..wearing baju kurung just to feel "beraya" ahaks


 during 3rd Syawal , was waiting for others to get ready..


so we did went to Wak Long house and after that straight back to nenek's house and we packed quickly and went back to KL..so I wanna take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin =)

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...