Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sisters day out

About four days ago , me & my sister Nina went for a hang out to at least amik angin for a family crisis..we both went out with empty stomach so we decided to take our quick lunch but looking for a place to eat without many people there..my sister suggested to eat at Mamak Village..I just quickly agreed..


my sister wanted to eat Nasi Goreng but it wasn't available at that hour..so we both ate Nasi Lemak with chickens..had to say it tasted not so delicious but not too bad..just a standard taste of Nasi Lemak..nothing special..


but we both were so hungry so we ate Nasi Lemak without any complaint..haha


Later we went to check out the new store at Lot 10 , H&M.. it was super packed there so we both just headed to our favourite store , Forever 21..we only did window shopping..as we both only wanted to amik angin right? haha..unfortunately , my camera had died due to no battery..so pictures below were taken with my handphone..huhu


My sister tried this heels..look comfortable ..might bought a pair one day..I'll put it on my list hahaha


Then my sister wanted a place for us to just chit chat & talk about what's happening..so we went to Starbuck..


We both bought Chocolate Cream Chip because this is our favourite..sisters =)


You know..being born in a broken family is hard..sometimes we have to take the blame for the things we didn't do..have to try our best to make the best of everything..but sometimes things are so hard to face..we at least only can just sit down and forget it a while and stick together no matter what happen..


thanks sister for the day out and for taking everything slowly..love ~

2 comments:

just azura! said...

bestnya ada sister bonding session.. yeah agreed with you. its not wrong to blame others if we have unsettled problem.. at least boleh melegakan diri sendiri.. love urself.. :)

Dyra Sarah said...

Sisters time! how fun! too bad I don't have a sister -_= anyway love the shoes you've tried on :)

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...