Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weekends

Weekends? Of course all of us can't wait for weekend to come right?? So what are you guys always do during weekend? Shopping? Hangout with friends? Just spend a night together with friends in the hotel?? Or just stay at home and enjoy your me-time?? As for me , I always go back to my grandma's house somewhere in Banting..so whenever my friends ask me for a hang out during weekends , I rarely join them..So what did I really do? Just stay at grandma's house for two days? Well NO..

Ejam usually picks me up at 9 pm or something like that to go to Banting because he lives there too..we don't always go for a late dinner first..just straight to grandma's house because he needs to work in the next morning so that requires him to sleep early plus eating at late hours is never been good right? =D ...So the next morning I usually spend time with my grandma & aunty..chit chat about random things..playing with my little cute twin cousins or if I got homeworks to do..I'll do it at the time range..then when the noon strikes me ..I'll get ready to get the new business stock , of course with Ejam..then we go to the gym in the evening if we are going to catch movie at night..but if not we'll work our ass at night..have a simple dinner..and head back to grandma's..the next morning , we go to the gym again until noon something like that , have a great lunch BUT


last week I've been craving for Starbuck Chocolate Cream Chip..trust me I'm not a Starbuck junky because coffee shops are never my thing..so he got me one (thank you =) )..BUT he drank half of it so thank you again =.='


but before that I bought two candles since my little lamp sort of need to throw it out of my window (that's weird because my room has no windows)..so that's why I need candles , get it?? hahah


I'm a person who is so lazy when I've already laid on my bed..but before bed I need to put my allergic cream (being an allergist is never easy) & other creams..so I need to wake up from bed again to switch off the light but with the presence of candle light , life becomes easier..LOL..no I won't spend much money for a candle..I got it RM5 each from Hinode Shop.. then he straightly send me back to KL before he goes back to Banting..that's basically how my weekend goes..so it's time to tell me yours ! Love ~

3 comments:

Nadnod Azizan said...

lovee hinode too. semua murah. haha. lampu tidur yg beli dekat sana sampai setahun still bertahan ;)

Dovy Lace said...

Just realise I should buy lampu tidur instead of candles bhaahah

just azura! said...

this weekend nak pergi tengok wayang! :)

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...