Thursday, September 6, 2012

Raya & friends

Hi everyone , how are you guys been doing? As for me , it's been unproductive , suck & laziest week ever..definitely not a good start for my September..I've skipped four classes because I was having bad bad flu and all I did was ..took my medicine and did nothing except sleeping all day long..but I'm doing fine right now..yeay..I don't have class on Friday..so my weekend start on Thursday after I've finished my class like today ..Lord , I do really2 need a fresh start and I can't wait for another week to come..alright let's get to the point , last two weeks me and my friends went beraya together..I thought I can't join them because I got things to do but later after "meroyan why I can't follow them" ..I managed to join them..so I only get the chance to go to Yana's open house..


So this is kind Husna and sarcastic Asrul..definitely a good combination of friends..unfortunately I didn't take pictures at the Yana's house because I was too shy to pop up my camera and asked everyone to pose together..JUST KIDDING..I was too busy eating the delicious meals that were served to us..


Me & my chubby cheek..this was after we had done with Yana's open house..


Ain & Asiah 


Me & Ain ..yeah I know..we were too busy camwhoring behind while Husna & Asrul were like "Mana kita nak pergi ni " And like always , we just kept answering "ntah" and just followed wherever they wanna took us..after couples of minutes of "ntah ..xtau" ..we ended up karoking at Permaisuri i guess..


we had chosen medium size room and one hour of karoke..the best part was when Ain choose Lagu Raya and we were singing and dancing while enjoying the song..it was the best moment for me..thanks Ain for choosing the right song haha


Husna as a backup singer whenever the song was not going right..just love her <3>


Unfortunately one hour was not enough for me & Asiah but oh well..later I went home and get ready to go out with my mama..thanks for reading this entry..love you guys .. <3>

No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...