Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bloggers

Hi everyone..how's your day?? Mine , nothings special as I just stay at home doing daily routine and house works..I know most of you have known about Bloggers.com but this is still new for me..hence I wanna blog about it so that it will become useful for people who doesn't know about this site..Actually I accidentally found this site..if you are looking for followers or you just wanna meet all the blogger around the world this is exactly the place for you ..so this the homepage of Bloggers.com


As I told you earlier , this is a place where you can find bloggers from all around the world..by clicking Bloggers by country tab you'll have lots of countries for you to choose ! Is that awesome?? Like you can read peoples' blog and their perspective around the world with so many races and more !


Plus , you can ask about bloggers' and their opinions..mostly I found bloggers who write about beauty , health and weight loss which are very helpful to me ..


So I made my account just to try my luck here and did make friends with some of bloggers there which is so much fun !



So guys check out and sign up at Bloggers.com now ! Bye =)

4 comments:

IceCreamBun said...

Yep... Welcome to bloggers... :)

Hamdi said...

Rajin sungguh melukis..

Dovy Lace said...

Ice cream bun : thank you ! & nice to meet you too

Hamdi : I think you commented at the wrong post ! hahaha

Rachael Imm said...

Hi! I've found out this site few days ago. Hope to meet you at Blogger.com :)

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...