Saturday, November 3, 2012

My drawing ~

Hello everyone ! When I woke up this morning I got an email from Nuffnang about Comic Bloggers Gathering & I have to make my own comic in order to join it..and I was like naahh..I won't join it..the point is I can't draw! I don't know why I got completely zero talent while my sister is so very good at drawing ..then I accidentally read a quote saying "You should do the things you think you can not do" & I was like why not??!

Talking about drawing it really brings back some memories when I was in secondary school..all students had to attend drawing class before some of us would be divided and would be attending music class which I was not good either ! So first class we were asked to sketch pictures of fruits..I hate it so much..when the teacher asked to submit it , I lied by telling her I already submitted it..so my teacher was like "really ? I can't find your drawing" and I acted real well so at last my teacher decided to just give B+ for that assignment..I was so happy but I know it was wrong and I promised myself no matter what I won't lie again..plus if she reads this I would be dead LOL haha ~

So this what I come out with..


I know I know..my drawing is really-really bad..I'm sorry you guys have to see this -.-' ..it's not really a comic type drawing but that's all I can came out with..huhu


Sorry for my weird expression..was trying hard not to laugh -.-'

I always love gathering..the best part is I love to meet new people especially bloggers..honestly I get a bit jealous ( a bit okay ) when I read about other bloggers blogged about Churpout and joining other cool events..it's awesome when you can share a lot of things to other bloggers..but I know , new blogger like me would have small  chance..maybe tiny minie chance of it..but oh well I just try my luck here ..till then bye guys..thanks for reading =)


No comments:

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...