Thursday, November 8, 2012

October Favourites

Hi guys ! October had been a hectic month (at least for the first two weeks ) for me because it was the month when I took my exam. Not many of my friends had their birthdays on October which was erm ..ermm..good?? LOL ! Okay here we go for my October Favourites !

Last month I'd been craving for street food a lot..Seriously I had no idea why..It was just sometimes street food are so deli deli delicious yo..but I ate "Jagung Bakar " a lot last month..again I had no idea why..It was just random..who else love "Jagung Bakar" during raining season?? Put yo hands up !


And for my favourite book of October is People and Great Deeds by Yvonne Beckwith..It is an old book..since 1971 which mean it is (let me find calculator ) 41 years old ! Whoa..It was a gift from my grandfather when I was in my childhood..This book really inspired me last month like I should believe in what I do eventhough people will find it's ridiculous..so I like to read it a lot!


And for my favourite top of the month was this Peter Pan Collar White Singlet..I only got this for RM10-RM15 only..might be my only favourite Peter Pan Collar top because wearing this was so not me haha..oh well ~


These two drinks were my favourite ! I love chocolate drink so much because I don't drink coffee and juices? would be my last choice too ..So Chocolate Cream Chip from Starbuck & Chocolate Hazel Milk Tea are always my top choices..Since Starbuck drink is a bit pricey (yes , I'm that poor =P ) I'll try to switch to Chatime drink this month..because I'm kind of person who love to buy the large one so Chatime is cheaper..does it makes any sense?? haha 


 This is my favourite part of October..I love love loovvveee Pretty Little Liars ! These girls are pretty and pretty hair and pretty eyes and many more! I love kind of dark - mysterious show so I'd been watching this a lot..Oh by the way , my favourite girls are Hanna ( the blonde one ) & Aria (cute baby face look ).

*I collage pictures from Google 

And my favourite song was Earthquake by Labrinth Ft Tinie Tempah..I've been playing this song for gazilion times I guess because I just..you know..can't stop myself from listening nice music



I don't have favourite cosmetic products of the month because basically they are always the same every month..so what's your October favourite?? Please let me know because I would love to know what's yours ! Bye !

2 comments:

Dyra Sarah said...

Jagung Bakar!!! My fave! My stomach growl like mad when I see that jagung bakar *_*
and btw, where did you get your top? it look nice on you :)

Dovy Lace said...

Well thank you! I got this one from random shop at Times Square..just a cheap one lor heee

Explore Siem Reap, Cambodia - Day 2 Part 1

Here is Day 1 of Cambodia if you have not read it  Siem Reap Day 1 So the next day we woke up early to catch the sunrise at the Angkor ...